Monday, August 22, 2005

Sunburn - Ouchie!

First off, I know it's been a few days since my last post. I had some unexpected things come up that took me away from my computer, and no I don't do all the new digo-wigo ways of posting yet. Well on with the Sunburn affecting most of us this time of the year and two things that you can do to get some amazing releif very quickly. I know you could just kick yourself for getting a sunburn. You probably would to if you weren't in so much pain already.
Well you can say good-bye with aloe. We are seeing more and more evidence in medical literature that aloe vera may really help wound healing. Simply break off a leaf and apply to the affected area, several times a day. Yet I have found putting a touch of Fruta Vida juice to a cotton ball and applying it to the affected area of your sunburn, not only releaves the pain some what, but will heal your sunburn faster. So during the Summer be sure to keep yourself a bottle of Fruta Vida juice on hand.

To Your Health and Wealth,
Mary
Staying Healthy_Staying Home_Making Money and so can you at http://www.frutavida4u.com/marys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home