Thursday, July 14, 2005

Computer Trouble...(aaaaah!)

I don't know about anyone else, but when I get computer troubles the first thing I do is panick...lol...
Then I remember I have been at this computer thing for a long time. I relax and start trouble-shooting, and running scans, only to get frustrated and stressed out...
So what does a married computer geek do? I share the adventure with my Husband the other computer geek, and between the two of us fix the trouble. Lol...We each have our own PC's for different reasons, and we each can fix each others PC's better than we can fix our own.
Myself I'm a Fruta Vida Distributor and beleave in this incredable health juice with a passion, and he's a gamer with the flight simulator with other pilots. For all my travel needs I turn to my Husband.
Well the last day and a half while he fixed my PC trouble, with the long hours he works, he turned to me for his health. He just didn't have the energy and was feeling tired all the time. I dosed him with about 4 ounces of Fruta Vida juice and the funny thing is it wasn't the energy that sold him on Fruta Vida juice, it was the releif of his heartburn and acid reflux. To my suprise another Fruta Vida success story.
If you want true health? Energy, to feel young again, to lose some weight, or you just want to maintain the good health you already enjoy, then get Fruta Vida juice. It will do all that and more if you want.

To Your Health and Wealth,
Mary
Staying Healthy_Staying Home_Making Money and so can you at http://frutavida4u.com/marys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home