Friday, July 08, 2005

What A World We Live In...

What A World We Live In...

I mean, think about it for a moment. Here we are running around the world trying to stop death from hunger, abuse, disease, and everything else we can think of to make the quality of peoples' lives better, and we still have people in this world acting like stupid savage animals. My heart and prayers go out to the people of London, just as it did and still does for my own Countries' people that were attacked by the same stupid savages on 9/11...

For the life of me, I just can not stop wondering why these murderers think that we are all going to bow down to their wishes, by attacking and killing us as they did in the caveman days. Yes! That is how for back I consider their regression. No better than an animals. I have not seen one thing holy about these killers. The only message they give us by doing this, is that their evil small minded people, that live in a shroud of darkness. The only way they feel they are in control is to kill all those who are opposed to their way of life and beleifs.

On top of all that they must also be insane. Why? Because they think their going to be rewarded for these murders. You know just like a dog. When the dog does the little trick you taught him, he gets a doggie treat. That is the mentality were dealing with here. It just makes me sick to think we still have people in this world that stupid.
Think about it. How could this be? With all the knowledge we have today.

Now that you have thought about it. My point is that it's bull-sh*t. I don't know the real reason for all this killing and attacks, but the reasons that are being given has got to be a smoke screen to cover the real reasons. Gee... people are just running scared and are not looking at this. Then once some of the fear subsides we get angry, and are ready to search, find, and kill, and attack. This is beginning to look like a never ending circle. This has got to stop. There has to be a more intelligent way to put a stop to this. If we do not find another way, we are just going to destroy our own Countries from with in, by lowering ourselves to their level.

I think that is exactly what they want us to do. I'm sorry...I am just so up-set about this latest terror attack, and I know that no amount of War that we could ever muster is going to stop it. You just can't fight fire with fire. I hate to say this, because I am normally a very positive person. It just doesn't look like things are going to get better. It looks to me like it's going to get a lot worse before this is over with. Me and mine are going to dig in and get ready for the worst, and I suspect a lot of others are going to do the same. These monsters have a beef with the World, not just the United States. There will be no stopping this.

What A World We Live In...
Regards,
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home