Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wow! It's Increditable!

Adgizmo is an increditable little gadget. I don't really know how well it will work yet. I am running a test with it. If it works out really well, I'll be shouting with glee...And I will be sure to post my results, so be looking for it. When your looking for ways to releave some stress, this is one of them. Finding a new advertising method that brings you favorable results. Stress is one of our biggest setbacks for online businesses. I think it's because it takes so long to figure out that you can not and will not become rich over night, working any online business. Then it's the time it takes to learn what works and does not work in advertising and marketing before absolutely going belly up. Adgizmo sounds promising. In the mean time I'll just take another ounce of Fruta Vida juice to releave the stress of waiting for the results.

To Your Health and Wealth,
Mary
Staying Healthy_Staying Home_Making Money and so can you at http://www.frutavida.com/2248481

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home