Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hurricane Katrinia Is A Monster...

On just a quick note, before we lose our electricity, I'd like to say this. I have lived here all my life and so has my family, and we have never seen such a monster in all our history here. Going all the way back to the 1700's. This monster of a storm will be taking out one of the oldest Churches in the USA in New Orleans. I do not think St. Luis Cath. will with stand a hurricane this big. I don't even see how, we are going to get all the water out of New Orleans. Blowing the levy is only a short term fix, if the water doesn't go down . As it is the bilge pumps have been working 24/7 already to keep the water out. I really don't think there will be a New Orleans left after this. Yet I'm sure we will do everything in our power to rebuild. Well with this storm really starting to gear up, and the lights go, I may not be back for a week. Will be back asap though.

To Your Health and Wealth,
Mary
Staying Healthy_Staying Home_Making Money and so can you at http://www.frutavida4u.com/marys

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I own a traffic exchange http://www.blogadvance.com and we are donating a dollar for every new account upgrade or banner/ad purchase to the red cross for the help rebuilding after the hurricane.

I think everyone should do their bit.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home