Thursday, June 29, 2006

...A New Look and Arthritis Tip...

I hope you like the new look of this blog. All the orange it had before was getting hard on my eyes, so I know it had to be affecting my readers as well.

Now for that Arthritis tip:
I found this works for Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I think you can find this product at any Therapeutic Supply and Services Company. For sure at 1924 Cliff Valley Way, Atlanta GA. 30329.
Eucalyptus ointment in the form of a thick, oil-based product called Eucalypta-Mint.
Just apply the ointment to the affected area then wrap in plastic wrap. To heat the area lay warm moist towels over it. If it's your hands or feet soak them in warm water instead. This ointment and heat treatment works for my elderly Aunt everytime she has a flare up.

To Your Health and Wealth,
Mary
Staying Healthy_Staying Home_Making Money and so can you at http://frutavida4u.com/marys

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

I've read through a lot of the posts on your blog, and I see quite a few ideas I can put to good use. I have a lot of online friends that I think would benefit from what you have to say, so ...


I’d like to invite you to join our new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.

You can find out more about it at Blog Village blog.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home