Monday, October 23, 2006

...Insomnia...

Having a persistent inability to sleep can make you feel like a Vampire, or some creature of the night for sure. From what I understand about Insomnia is that most times it will cure itself. Yet if your like some people I know, it can persist for a long time. What I have found to work best coming short of hypnosis is not how long you sleep but the quality of sleep you get for the amount of time you do sleep.
The only advice I can give is to do what I myself and a few others I know do to get that deep restful slumber needed to function on a daily basis.

1. Take a warm bath with Lavender oil added to the water.
2. When you go to bed lay down and focus your mind on relaxing each part of your body from head to toe. Just tense then relax. Then when your no longer aware of your body say over and over in your mind "I am sleeping a very restful sleep tonight." Most times you fall asleep saying this. This way you think of none of your daily life problems.
Doing this simple thing helps me get around 4 to 6 hours of really deep sleep each night.
3. If the above doesn't work for you keep searching for an all natural way, or see your doctor. Maybe he/she may have a way to help just for you.

To Your Health and Wealth,
Mary

Holidays are just around the corner find some deals at Marie's Web Store http://Marie3741.freestoreclub.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home