Saturday, June 18, 2005

I Need You, I Need You Now

To Stop complaining about your health and just do something about it? I get so many emails and calls about Fruta Vida's all natural health juice, and it's incredible home business opportunity, not to ask questions about Fruta Vida juice and the opportunity, and what it can do for them, but calls and emails to whine at me about their health problems, and tell me that they just can't afford to do a business or buy a bottle of juice, because their broke. WHY? Why are you broke? Why are you whinning to me about it? Why are you blaming the fact your broke on other people and things, when it's no ones fualt but your own?
You want to improve your health and make some money while doing so, then make sure your not broke. How you ask? Easy, it's called sacrifice. Like instead of buying that coke, candy, smokes, beer, fast food, that oh so needed pair of shoes to go with the other 5 to 30 pairs in your closet, those new jeans, t-shirts, movies....ect....ect, that you spend money on weekly or daily, save that money, and invest it into your health. You will probly save about 200 to 500 dollars in a months time, if you did so. You would no longer be broke and you would have 3 to 4 times the amount you would need to get started in Fruta Vida. What are you waiting for? Like I said I need you, I need you now. I need you to join me in Fruta Vida today. Start improving your health and making some really good money while doing so.

To Your Health and Wealth,
Mary
Staying Home_Staying Healthy_Making Money and so can you at http://frutavida4u.com/marys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home